At Natural Timber Creations, we specialise in crafting affordable, premium quality kitchens. We design, manufacture and install to your customised requirements or we will happily work together with your architect or designer, using their designs and plans to realise your dream.
- Contact us and make an appointment for your initial consultation.
- At the first consultation, we will discuss your design ideas and establish what your requirements and budgets are. NTC then completes an initial design based on what has been discussed, turning your ideas into practical and stunning solutions.
- We then meet again to discuss the design layout, explaining our features and recommendations. Where necessary, after modifications to these are agreed upon, a revised plan is completed so that an accurate quote may be generated.
- We return with a fixed price quote. Before we release any plans, a deposit of 10% of the total price of the quote must be made – which also confirms your commitment and order.
- Before manufacture of your cabinetry starts, we then require a further 40% deposit so that your materials can be ordered.
- Once manufacture is completed, a further 30% progress payment is required before the goods leave the workshop.
- The final 20% is due within 7 days of receipt of account on completion and installation of the job.
• As our valued client, you are more than welcome to consult with us at any stage of the process and review our progress on your job.
• We also work in with other tradespeople on site so your cabinetry can be installed with minimal disruption.